Tonight I created a couple of Gibson Ridge Radar Viewer backgrounds that display the 2010 population data on a 5km grid. You can see a color and black and white version below. Since the background images are actually displaying interesting data, I’ve also provided a colorbar for both of these images. The color curve is logarithmic.
To install, you will need to:
- Start GR
- Click on “GIS” in the menu across the top
- Click on “Setting” in the resulting drop-down menu
- Click on “Backgrounds…” in the resulting drop-down menu
- Select the file you downloaded. (You will need to unzip the zip file if you haven’t already.)
- Enter the longitude and latitude values for the various corners. These are:
- Left Lon: -125.
- Right Lon: -63.
- Bottom Lat: 22.5
- Top Lat: 50.
- Select “OK”
If you like these, please let me know!